Custom Search

Reef Raider - Caracal 180 / Suzuki 140

Reef Raider - Caracal 180 / Suzuki 140

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Correction / Retraction ;-)

Not long after my most recent post I got this note back from Jorge. Don't read anything into his tone, he is just busting balls, LOL!


"How dare you insult Bobby by calling that fish a Reef Donkey or an Amberjack. Anybody can catch an Amberjack that size; however, a Jack Crevalle, which is what Bobby caught, rarely are seen that big. We have never seen one that size in 30+ years of fishing. See id pics below. Bobby says to edit your blog or he will come after you with Internet crime charges."

j


My apologies to Bob for my misnomer calling his catch of a Giant Jack Crevalle a "Reef Donkey" otherwise know as the AmberJack. Truly a huge Cravalle, I too had never seen one that size, understandable that his Jorge would come to his defense.



Amberjack



Jack Crevalle

No comments: